This Week in Harvey Relief: Chefs Unmasked Helps Houston Hospitality
Eight celebrated and award-winning chefs have come together to curate an unforgettable culinary
event benefitting the Houston Hospitality Employee Relief Fund. Chefs Unmasked will take place at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, 1300 Lamar, on Saturday, October 28 from 7 to 10 p.m.
The award-winning chef lineup includes:
- Richard Sandoval, Richard Sandoval Restaurants
- Michael Mina, MINA Group,
- Hugo Ortega, Xochi
- Chris Shepherd, One Fifth Houston and Underbelly
- Maurizio Ferrarese, Quattro Restaurant at Four Seasons Hotel Houston
- Adam Sobel, The MINA Test Kitchen and upcoming Cal Mare
- Danny Trace, Potente
Guests can mingle and meet the celebrity chefs. ABC 13’s Katherine Whaley will emcee the event and facilitate a silent auction. Masks will be provided at the door, but attendees are encouraged to bring their own decorative disguise. Tickets are $250 person. More info at 713-652-6249.