OUR DINING ROOM IS OPEN
As we all try to adjust to the new normal, safety and hygiene for our staff and customers will continue to be the highest priority for us. In addition to given guidelines by the Governor’s Health Protocols for Restaurants reopening, we will institute the following:
- Doors will be sanitized after each customer
- Hand sanitizing station available upon entry to the restaurant
- Parties maintain at least 6 feet distance apart from other parties at all times
- No tables of more than 6 people
- Tables will not be setup until customer is ready to be seated
- We will use disposable menus (new for each patron)
- Frequently clean and disinfect any regularly touched surfaces, such as doorknobs, tables, and chairs
- Disinfect any items that come into contact with customers
- Bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized on a more frequent basis
As we operate under the 25% occupancy Protocol, we strongly recommend to please make online reservations ahead of your visit, to ensure that we will have a table assigned to you during your preferred time, we will welcome Walk-In’s but the seating will be very limited, along with a possible wait time. Per regulations from our Governor, we can not offer Valet Parking at this time, but street parking will be available for our guests. At this time our Happy Hour Menu will not be available.
Wine & Spirits
The restaurant’s extensive wine list features a large selection of Italian wines, as well as a section of California’s finest vintners. Potente also offers a selection of fine whiskeys, scotches, tequilas and signature cocktails.
There is no better way to end a meal than with a homemade dessert and after dinner cocktail. When you are at Potente we hope that you will indulge in one of our delectable specialties and savor your experience with us just a moment longer.
Thank you for considering Potente for your special occasion. No matter the need for your event, we will ensure we create the most memorable experience for you and your guests.